Claudia Graduated from Wenona School in 2019 with an ATAR of 98.10 and
Currently is studying Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of International Relations at The Australian National University.
She is extremely passionate about geography, history, German and English and would love to be able to extend this enthusiasm to her students.
Claudia works outside of designated tutoring sessions if necessary to mark and provide feedback and is always contactable.
Claudia's Teaching Approach
Claudia strives to create a safe, supportive and engaging environment for her students to be able to reach their full potential. As a recent high school graduate herself she understands the pressure of the senior years of high school. Thus, aims to help build not just students knowledge but also their confidence,
She tries to make all her sessions as interactive as possible and takes study practices and teaches exam techniques in order to achieve great results.
She actively tailor her sessions to the learning style of students in order to have fun, productive and interesting sessions.
- Over 7 years of experience in teaching
- Certificate of Excellence for History Ext Major Work - NSW History Teachers Association
- German Continuers and Extension Prize (Year 12)
- North shore Historical Society Prize
• Along with German Claudia also teaches English, History and Geography
• Gold Duke of Edinburgh
• Interactive sessions