Erika is a 30 years old energetic girl! She has studied languages since secondary school and words are her greatest passion as it is travelling. She loves to interact and communicate with people in their language and learn them as much as she can.She has a bachelor degree in Modern Languages and Literature from the Universita' di Torino and has been giving lessons since she was 18 for different level students. At the moment she is living in Melbourne and studying Interpreting at RMIT and she loves it!!
Erika's Teaching Approach
During her classes, she tries to make learning fun and engaging. She love working with songs, texts, stories and not only rules! She loves to talk and teach everyday language uses. But she first have a chat with her students and then plan her sessions accordingly
She not only wants to teach her language but also her culture, so she often talks about it too.
- Over 12 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Modern Languages and Literature from the Universita' di Torino
- Currently studying Interpreting at RMIT
• Travelling enthusiast, so know how to engage with different people
• Friendly and always Positive
• Flexible with her classes and Content
• Excellent communication skills.