Taylor is a Diploma Qualified in Early Childhood Education and Care and has been working in the field for five years and is currently studying a Bachelor of Music Performance, specialising in voice. Her main instrument, aside from voice, is piano. She has a lot of experience with children aged 12 months to 13 yeas and is a very patient and compassionate teacher . She is also giving her 1st lecture at half price
Taylor's Teaching Approach
She likes to base her classes on the way she learned piano when she was younger. No exams, nothing that puts too much pressure on your child as this can take the love of music away from a person. She discusses musical interests with your child and work with them to choose songs they would like to learn, help them achieve their goals and have a strong focus on music theory, as this is important in any instrument.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and care
- Has been working formally in the field for five years
- Doing babysitting since she was 12.
- Have been the pianist in a band with Kimbra (International singer/songwriter) and Joshua Moriarty (Miami Horror).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Music Performance, specialising in voice, though working a lot on piano still.
- Is being taught by many wonderful musicians including Ella and Jesse Hooper (from Killing Heide).
• Years of experience with kids
• Calm, funny and Patient
• Excellent communication skills
• Along with signing; she is a pianist